Jerry Pilewski (USNA ‘97) is a business coach and trainer with FocalPoint Coaching. FocalPoint Coaches work with entrepreneurs, business owners, and executives to help them grow and realize their potential. Jerry believes that small to mid-sized businesses are the engine room of a sustainable society and he joined FocalPoint to be of service to business owners and their surrounding communities.
In this episode, Jerry and I discuss:
- The strength of the FocalPoint coaches’ network and it’s content library
- How he has helped other Academy grads start their own Focal Point franchises
- How the Naval Academy and his time in the Navy equipped Jerry to succeed in business and prepared him to serve others
Connect with Jerry:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jerry for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01