Jeff Zeunik (USMA ’95) is a B2B CFO® Partner who helps the owners of privately-held businesses reach their goals, both personal and business. He provides consulting services on an as-needed long-term basis. This helps privately-held businesses benefit from a CFO, without the fully loaded cost of hiring a full-time employee.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How he helps busy business owners improve their cash-flow
- The types of clients who benefit most from his services
- The most important lessons he learned in the Army that have helped him as a business owner
Connect with Jeff:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jeff for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01