“Sometimes old rules are the best…be nice to your friends, treat people well, and if there’s someone you want to meet, provide them with value.”
– Jason Williscroft (USNA ’95)
Jason Williscroft is a U.S. Navy veteran and Founder and CEO of Tribify, LLC, an enterprise-grade, AI-enhanced data management system that leverages the power of social networking to help businesses find future customers, capture their attention, and engage with them at scale. As a software engineer with a streak for mathematics, Jason focuses on the design and implementation of Master Data Management and Data Quality systems and the development of software tools to empower Data Governance Organizations and the engineers who serve them.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Jason built Tribify, LLC
- How Tribify helps business owners identify and connect with their best customers
- Best practices for connecting and networking with potential customers on LinkedIn
- Why thoughtful, approachable business owners attract good customers
Jason also tells us about Ringknocker, a military veteran community he founded, and shares his personal and professional goals for the next few years. Jason’s success reveals the riches are definitely in the niches and we’re excited to see how Tribify, LLC continues to grow.
Connect with Jason:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jason for joining me this week. Until next time!
– Scott Mackes, USNA ’01