Jason Van Camp (USMA ’01) is the Founder of Mission 6 Zero, a leadership assessment and development company created by United States Special Forces Operators (Green Berets, Delta Force, Navy SEALs, CIA, FBI), refined through scientifically proven methods developed by their human performance and sports psychologist PhDs, and reinforced through their cadre of wounded warriors.
In this episode, Jason and I discuss:
- How he scored the New York Jets as his first client
- His new book Deliberate Discomfort and why he wrote it
- Best practices for overcoming fear and unlocking your potential
Connect with Jason Van Camp:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jason for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01