Jason Schwab (USMA ’05) is the co-founder of Glove Box, an e-commerce company that curates and distributes premium car care products to automotive enthusiasts across the United States and Canada. They launched in 2018 and have shipped over 20,000 products to date.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Their path from 0 to 20,000+ products sold
- How they source products and their value proposition to their members
- The most important skills he learned in the Army that have helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Jason Schwab:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jason for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01