“It started very intimately with a couple of Marines I deployed with and we thought there was value in the lessons we had learned in a place as unforgiving as Fallujah.” -Jason Brezler, USNA ’00
Jason Brezler (USNA ’00) is the Founder of Leadership Under Fire, a leadership training company that develops leaders and prepares organizations for the moral, physical and mental rigors critical to optimal performance in highly-competitive settings by developing strength of mind, body, character and critical thought.
In this episode, Jason and I discuss:
- How he built a leadership training company serving first responders, Fortune 500 companies, and professional sports teams
- How he trains teams to excel in highly competitive and stressful situations
- How to sign up for his national conference that includes many high profile speakers
Connect with Jason Brezler
- Leadership Under Fire
- Jason on LinkedIn
- Sign up for the Leadership Under Fire national conference scheduled on April 13-14 in Evanston, IL!
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
To help out the show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Jason for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01