Jake Dulle is the Pre-Deployment Program Manager at LocalVest where he helps military veterans raise capital through their innovative online platform and community based events. Despite their impressive numbers, Veterans receive less overall financing from conventional lenders than their civilian-peers, despite filing more applications to more lenders. Without capital, Veteran businesses close and take their jobs, leadership and impact with them. Jake along with his team at LocalVest are here to change that.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Jake’s career transition from working at an 80,000+ employee company to working at a startup
- The LocalVest Pre-Deployment Program and how it prepares new founders to raise capital
- How LocalVest connects founders with the right investors who are mostly likely to invest in their deal
- Taking risks, betting on yourself and creating a new life for your family
Connect with Jake:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jake for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01