Jaden Risner (USNA ’07) is the Founder of Family Proud, a company that connects patients and families to the technological resources necessary to effectively maximize their quality of care. Their mission was founded on the principle idea that no patient under any circumstances should be afforded less support then the next. Jaden is dedicated to helping those in need with an effort to make the largest possible positive impacts through this company. As a Navy Reserve pilot and startup CEO, Jaden proudly continues to serve both his country and community.
In this episode, Jaden and I discuss:
- How programs like Think Tank Incubator and Bunker Labs have helped him formulate his business plan
- The strategies and resources he found helpful when building his team
- How business school provided him with a solid foundation and connected him with his co-founder
Connect with Jaden Risner:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jaden for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01