Blake Ratcliff (USNA ’84) is the founder of IntelliSpeX, a company that is revolutionizing how the construction industry handles time and workforce management. IntelliSpeX’s patent-pending site-performance technology captures Evidence of Performance and other high-value data to increase productivity on the job site. We are also joined on the podcast by Scott Kushino (USNA ’84), Head of Corporate Development, and Dion Rudnicki, CEO.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How their mobile app is saving construction managers tons of time and money
- Initial feedback they have received from their customers
- Their short- and long-term goals for IntelliSpeX
Connect with the team:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Blake, Scott, and Dion for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01