Gary Slyman (USNA ’81) is a leadership coach and Mentor at the Global Good Fund. The Global Good Fund is a leadership development enterprise built by and for social entrepreneurs. Their Veterans Leadership Program is a year-long program supporting the leadership development of entrepreneurs who are military veterans. They invest in these innovators by pairing them with executives who serve as Mentors, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
In this episode, Gary and I (along with Devon Sanford and Brenda Dilts from the Global Good Fund) discuss:
- Their fellowship program that offers personalized leadership development, executive mentoring and $10,000 in targeted capital to invigorate the leadership growth of veteran entrepreneurs
- Their 360 leadership assessment tool, specifically designed for entrepreneurs
- How to apply to their program that has only 10 spots available for military veterans
Apply to the Program & Connect with Gary Slyman
- Apply to the Veterans Leadership Program (Deadline August 31st!)
- Connect with Gary Slyman on LinkedIn
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
Special thanks to Gary and the Global Good Fund team for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01