The Global Good Fund supports United States Veterans through its partnership with the Smithfield Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Smithfield Foods, Inc. Through a $400,000 capital investment from Smithfield, The Global Good Fund can provide its flagship year-long leadership development program to veteran entrepreneurs. These innovators are focused on giving back to their communities, creating sustainable jobs, and supporting veterans and their families.
The Global Good Fund develops the leadership skills of veteran innovators by pairing them with professional leadership coaches and business executive mentors, along with leadership assessment resources, a global peer network, sector expertise and $10,000 in targeted funding.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What the program entails and how to join the next cohort
- A Naval Academy graduate’s experience who is currently enrolled in the program
- The great impact the Global Good fund is having on veteran led businesses
Connect with the Global Good Fund team:
- Brenda Dilts on LinkedIn
- Gary Slyman on LinkedIn
- Mark Mhley on LinkedIn
- Apply to the 2020 Fellowship!
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague!
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to the Global Good Fund team for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01