Frank Scappaticci is a U.S. Army veteran and full time real-estate professional and partner with Gray Line Investments. Over the past five years Gray Line Investments has become successful in single family and small multi family investing and completed over 100 deals. The company now focuses the majority of their attention on self storage facilities. Prior to his career in real estate investing, Frank worked as a financial consultant in New York City and graduated from West Point where he played football with his now business partner, John Plumstead (USMA ‘09).
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Frank started Gray Line Investments
- Why Gray Line Investments is focusing on the self-storage market
- How veteran-owned businesses are helping to expand the company
- Why digital marketing is key to Frank’s business strategy
- Top tips on running a digital business
We enjoyed learning why Oklahoma is a prime location for Gray Line Investments and how self-storage facilities differ from other real estate investment classes. Frank also shares key metrics he uses for measuring the success of his business strategies and why digitisation and automation have been game-changers. We really value Frank’s industry insights into self-storage and his willingness to share the knowledge he’s acquired with the SABM community.
Connect with Frank:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Frank for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01