France Hoang (USMA ’95) has developed a patent-pending artificial intelligence engine to help organizations predict who in a new list of people are most like the original list using hundreds of data points. Their predictive models help nonprofit fundraisers find new donors (boodle.ai), help political candidates raise contributions (adjutant.ai), and help companies find new clients that match the profile of their existing clients (guidon.ai).
In this episode, we discuss:
- How their AI tool can find potential clients from an existing list of prospects
- How they help companies reduce marketing cost through their predictive models
- The most important skills he learned in the Army that have helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with France Hoang:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to France for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01