Emmanuel Eleyae (USMA ’04) is an e-commerce entrepreneur. After serving as an Army officer, Emmanuel managed a distribution warehouse for Amazon and then set out on his own to build an e-commerce business (satinlinedcaps.com) to 7-Figures. Emmanuel has advised multiple successful 6, 7, and 8 figure e-commerce companies that were acquired or built from scratch. He also leads SABM’s E-Commerce Sales Accelerator.
In this episode, Emmanuel and I discuss:
- How he built a 7-Figure E-Commerce business from scratch
- How he uses his experience from working at Amazon to optimize business operations
- His paid advertising strategy that helped him reach his first million in sales
- His e-commerce mastermind group that is available to Service Academy graduates
Connect with Emmanuel Eleyae
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
To help out the show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Emmanuel for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01