Ed Henkler (USNA ‘78) is the Founder of The Blind Guide, a company that helps people who have lost their vision shift their goals from surviving to thriving by offering employment initiatives, assistive technologies, and other resources.
In this episode, Ed and I discuss:
- A career shift in his 50s that led him to pursue his passion to help the blind community
- The networking mistakes he made early in his career and his belief that networking is about giving back to others
- How the lessons he learned at the Naval Academy and during his time in the Navy are helping him today in the business world
Connect with Ed:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Ed for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01