Dean Wegner (USMA ’93) is the founder of Authentically American, an iconic American brand that sells products that are truly American Made. His expertise in the apparel industry, coupled with his passion for America, provided all the incentive he needed to create a brand that aims to set the universally accepted standard for premium American made merchandise while delivering a significant impact on US job creation.
In this episode, Dean and I discuss:
- His flagship Sweat Tee that celebrates the Army/Navy rivalry
- The Authentically American podcast that has featured world-class athletes and business leaders
- His goal to create a $1 Billion brand
Connect with Dean Wegner:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Dean for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01