David Garza (USMA ‘87) is the managing director and CEO of Compass Human Capital Advisors, a consulting practice that assists growing businesses scale and optimize their workforce. David started Compass Human Capital Advisors after 25 years as an HR executive and honed his practice after he noticed that small business owners often struggle with hiring and developing their employees’ talents.
In this episode, David and I discuss:
- The four things businesses must address to successfully scale their workforce
- How he helps business owners define and nurture their companies’ cultures
- His best tips for hiring
- How a “just step forward” mentality garnered from West Point helped him grow his business
Connect with David:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to David for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01