David Chepauskas (USMA ’77) is a Senior Wealth Planner at Summit Financial, an independent wealth management firm located in Parsippany, New Jersey. David has over 28 years of experience specializing in solving problems and maximizing opportunities for senior Wall Street professionals, business owners, executives, and retirees.
In this episode, David and I discuss:
- How to minimize capital gains tax through charitable giving
- How a charitable giving strategy creates a sense of purpose during retirement
- How his firm has helped some of the most financially successful Academy graduates in the U.S.
Connect with David:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to David for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01