Dave Jesurun (USAFA ‘96) is the Founder, CEO, and Chief Pilot at High Country Air Service, an aviation services firm. High Country Air Service offers turnkey flight services to its customers including aircraft acquisition, aircraft/fleet management, aircraft ferrying, maintenance, and pilot contracting.
In this episode, Dave and I discuss:
- How his master’s thesis at Naval Postgraduate School led him to start High Country Air Service
- The high level of attention to detail that High Country Air Service offers its customers, inspired by his career as an Air Force pilot
- The exciting next step he is hoping to take with High Country Air Service
Connect with Dave:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Dave for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01