Dan Lesniak (USNA ‘02) is a billion-dollar real estate agent, best-selling author, investor, developer and coach. He began his career in real estate in 2012 after having successful careers both as a Naval submarine officer and defense contractor. His HyperLocal strategy led to one of the fastest starts in real estate with over $22 million in sales in his first year.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How he and his wife Keri grew their team to 65 agents and $400M in annual sales
- A strategic marketing shift that has attracted hundreds of new leads
- His new coaching and real estate development businesses
Connect with Dan Lesniak:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Dan for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01