Dan Yokoyama (USMA ‘05) is a commercial insurance broker with Clarke & Sampson, a company focused on helping business owners mitigate risk. Although Dan never dreamed of being in the insurance field, he has become very passionate about helping business owners protect their businesses with commercial insurance.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His tips for the type of insurance coverage every business owner should have
- His process for helping customers determine the coverage they need
- The biggest mistakes business owners make as it relates to insurance
- The Clarke & Sampson 4Vets program which delivers first-rate insurance services to veteran-led companies while supporting veteran charities
Connect with Dan:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Dan for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01