Tom Connally (USNA ’83) is the founder of Connally Consulting where he helps leaders and organizations improve their performance and success professionally, personally, spiritually, and physically. He is also a graduate of Real Estate Accelerator class 2019-2.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Tom decided to join the Real Estate Accelerator after 5+ years into retirement
- Tom’s path to purchasing five properties in less than a year
- The tax savings strategy that Tom used to save over $20,000 in taxes
Connect with Tom Connally:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Tom Connally and Buddy Rushing for the amazing interview. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01