Claude Burns is the Founder of Office Libations, a corporate beverage and snack service delivering to offices in the San Francisco Bay area. They offer craft and local brands of coffee, tea, snacks, beer, wine, and spirits. In 2019, Office Libations was ranked as the #2 fastest growing business in Oakland by the Inc 5000.
In this episode, Claude and I discuss:
- His journey from the Navy into the snack & beverage delivery business
- How business school helped him formulate his idea
- His growing team and an open position he has at his company
Connect with Claude:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Claude for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01