Chris Prentice (USMA ’92) has over 20 years of medical device experience in both large strategic healthcare companies and in successful startup companies. Most recently he was Vice President of Commercial Integration at Medtronic. Prior to his position at Medtronic, he was CEO of Mazor Robotics, which was acquired by Medtronic in December 2018 for $1.6B.
In this episode, Chris and I discuss:
- His journey from the Army into the medical device industry
- How he grew a company that sold for $1.6B
- His new robotics company that is revolutionizing upper extremity rehabilitation
Connect with Christopher:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Chris for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01