Christian White (USMA ‘09) is the managing director and co-founder of risk3sixty, an information security advisory firm that helps companies build, manage, and certify their information security, privacy, and compliance programs. Christian always knew that he wanted to start a business and, although he had no background in information security, he was able to grow risk3sixty through successful team building and his willingness to learn the business from the ground up.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The five core values that frame every aspect of risk3sixty’s business
- How risk3sixty’s success came from Christian and his partner’s willingness to fail and get back up
- The importance of having big, audacious goals
- The three lessons Christian learned from the Army and West Point that helped him grow his business
Connect with Christian and the team at risk3sixty:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Christian for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01