Christian Espinosa (USAFA ‘93) is the founder of Alpine Security, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Cyber Security business that he recently sold to a publicly-traded company. Christian’s latest venture, The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity, is a new book that helps technical-minded individuals become thriving leaders.
In this episode, Christian and I discuss:
- The process of selling a company and what’s next for him in business
- The framework he shares in his book that transforms great technical-minded individuals into great leaders
- How the discipline and persistence he learned at the USAFA and in the Air Force have helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Christian:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Christian for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01