Chris Hsu (USMA ’92) is the CEO and Co-Founder of Zibo, a digital financial services platform that provides individual landlords banking, insurance, and payment services solutions. Zibo helps landlords save time and hassle by automating monthly rent collection and accepting multiple forms of payment from tenants, including debit card, credit card, and ACH bank transfers. Prior to starting Zibo, Chris was the Chief Operating Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise and the CEO of a publicly-traded enterprise software company.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How his app optimizes efficiencies for small independent landlords
- His best lessons learned on raising capital and building his team from the ground up
- How his experience at West Point has helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Chris Hsu:
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Chris for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01