Chip Neidigh (USNA ’93) is the Founder of Kairos Consulting, a leadership development company that sparks personal transformation and shifts organizational culture. His career has included consulting, teaching, coaching, and leadership roles in the U.S. Marine Corps and the private sector. Chip combines logic and intuition to help leaders build a better future.
In this episode, Chip and I discuss:
- The Enneagram assessment and how it determines your personality type so you can thrive as a leader
- His Box Chart framework and how it sparks personal transformation
- Other innovative tools his team uses to help organizations shift their culture
Connect with Chip Neidigh:
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Chip for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01