Chase Hobby (USNA ‘07) is the Co-Founder of VRB Labs, a CBD company focused on optimizing physical and cognitive performance. Coming off active duty, Chase and his business partner Evan Seale (USMA ‘10) joined forces while at Wharton Business School to create a company focused on creating a clean, safe, and effective CBD product for elite military veterans.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His personal story of how CBD helped him sleep better which made him a believer in the product
- How a shared background and value system with a fellow Academy grad resulted in a strong business partnership
- A special discount code for the SABM community for 20% off VRB products
Connect with Chase:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Chase for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01