Charlie Felker (USMA ‘06) is the co-founder of Free-2-Grow which provides back-office support to service-based companies, allowing the owners and operators to focus on their customers and growing their businesses. Free-2-Grow offers its customers the services of a full-time office manager at half of what it would cost to hire someone full-time and provides team support with its cross-trained staff.
In this episode, Charlie and I discuss:
- How he built a product and a company around a pain point from his last business
- The creative ways he finds new clients
- The skills that he learned in the Army and at West Point that have helped him succeed as an entrepreneur
- His best tips for creating a successful business partnership
Connect with Charlie:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Charlie for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01