Charles Mullenger (USMA ’10) is the owner of Ethos Evacuation Strategies, a leading partner in emergency preparedness and an American-made manufacturer of cost-effective evacuation solutions, including its flagship product, the Med Sled®. Since 2004, Med Sled has been developing products to support disaster preparedness and emergency evacuation to ensure that non-ambulatory individuals are transported safely in an emergency.
In this episode, Charles and I discuss:
- His path into business ownership through a search fund
- The 3 different types of search funds and the benefits of each
- His short- and long-term goals for Ethos Evacuation Strategies
Connect with Charles:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Charles for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01