Chandra Adusei is the Founder of Veteran Wealth Partners, a financial services company whose mission is to serve Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners by providing innovative and alternative solutions to the traditional model of planning, scaling, and protecting a business. Chandra was a Surface Warfare Officer in the U.S. Navy and served onboard the USS Bunker Hill and USS John L Hall.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How she utilized insurance to help a $5M client save on taxes
- How she found her niche and how that has helped her attract more clients
- Her key takeaway from the Naval Academy that has helped her succeed as an entrepreneur
Connect with Chandra Adusei:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Chandra for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01