Caroline Johnson graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 2009 and is a former F/A-18 Super Hornet Weapons System Operator. She was one of the first women to fly a combat mission over Iraq since 2011, and she was the first woman to drop bombs on ISIS.
Transitioning to the private sector, Caroline co-authored Jet Girl and has become a professional speaker. She has spoken at international banks, Fortune 100 tech companies, hedge funds, industry events, leading higher education institutions, high schools, retirement communities, and her following is growing.
In this episode, Caroline and I discuss:
- Her favorite stories from flying missions on a F/A-18 Super Hornet
- The challenges she faced to write a book and become a professional speaker
- Her mission to inspire young women to take risks and achieve their goals
Connect with Caroline Johnson:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Caroline for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01