Carly DaCosta (USMA ’04) and her husband Jered own DaCosta Real Estate Investments, an investment company focused on buying high-quality short-term rentals leveraging Airbnb and apartment complexes through syndication. In 2018, Carly left her full-time job to purchase a $2MM multifamily apartment building in San Francisco. In March 2019, Jered joined Carly on her real estate adventure, and they relocated their family to Jacksonville, FL to build out their real estate portfolio.
I am also joined in this episode by Buddy Rushing (USNA ’04), Founder of White Feather Investments and the fearless leader of our Real Estate Investing Accelerator.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Carly’s decision to relocate her family and start a real estate business in Jacksonville, FL
- How the Real Estate Accelerator has impacted both her life and business
- Her goal to achieve financial freedom this year through real estate investing
Connect with Carly DaCosta:
Join our upcoming Zoom call on March 7th to learn more about the Real Estate Accelerator.
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Carly for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01