Buddy Rushing (USNA ’04) is the founder of White Feather Investments and the leader of the Real Estate Accelerator, a six-month course for Service Academy graduates and military veterans who want to achieve financial freedom through real estate investing. Since his first appearance on the podcast in 2018, Buddy has built multiple businesses and will be transitioning out of the Marine Corps in a few weeks (after 16 years of service!) to pursue his business endeavors full time.
In this episode, Buddy and I discuss:
- How the Real Estate Accelerator grew from just an idea to a powerhouse community of 100+ real estate investors
- Time management strategies for managing multiple businesses in your spare time and the financial risk he took to pull it off
- His favorite success stories from Accelerator members over the last two years
Connect with Buddy Rushing:
Join our upcoming call on Saturday, September 26th to meet the team and learn about the Real Estate Accelerator course starting in January: Real Estate Investing Accelerator – Mid-Course Meeting!
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Buddy for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01