Buddy Rushing (USNA ’04) is the CEO of White Feather Investments, a real estate investing company. Over the past ten years Buddy and his team have flipped houses, wholesaled, invested in trust deeds, structured seller financed transactions using Roth IRA funds, purchased an apartment complex, executed multiple 1031 exchanges, and much more. In the past ten months, the White Feather Investor’s group has purchased 45 rental properties, added $6MM+ worth of real estate to their collective portfolios, and established $51,450 in monthly rental income.
In this episode, Buddy and I discuss:
- How his team closed 45 deals in the last 11 months
- How he converted his Roth IRA into 5 unit apartment complex earning a 300% return
- How he helps investors buy 2-7 rental properties that cashflow from the day they close escrow
- How to sign up for his Real Estate Investing Accelerator course exclusive to Service Academy Grads
Connect with Buddy Rushing
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
To help out the show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Buddy for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01