Bryan Rodriguez (USMA ’09) is a real estate investor who has built a portfolio of real estate investments while serving on active duty in the U.S. Army. Part of his investment strategy involves renting his properties on Airbnb. In addition to real estate investing, Brian and his wife, Lana, run a real estate agency where they ranked in the top 10% of agents in the Colorado market.
In this episode, Bryan and I discuss:
- His best tips for renting investment properties on Airbnb
- Important metrics to consider when listing a property on Airbnb
- Utilizing a VA loan to purchase an investment property
Connect with Bryan Rodriguez:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Bryan for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01