“It’s not a question of whether you can or can’t do it…it’s about mindset.” -Brett Hadley (USAFA ‘05)
Brett Hadley is an Air Force veteran and the Managing Partner of BAB Investments, which he founded in 2019 with his brother JJ. Using their combined knowledge and ambition, the two brothers founded BAB Investments with the hope of providing friends, veterans, and other investors the opportunity to reach their financial goals through the prospect of passive income. Mindset is the driving force behind Brett’s success in life and in business. In today’s episode, Brett shares what having an abundance mindset looks like for him on a day-to-day basis.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The value of resiliency and cultivating an abundance mindset
- Why authenticity can 10X your business and your life
- How Brett built his real estate business through the military veteran network
- Brett’s experience of implementing EOS
- Why you don’t need to be an expert in everything to be successful
Brett also shares why he recently paid $100 for a $10 book and reflects on the impacts an abundance mindset and the military veteran network has had on his life and business. We enjoyed hearing the story of how Brett became an HQ Process Manager in the Air Force Reserve, how he built a successful real estate business with his brother and what some of their biggest challenges are right now. If you want to know why mindset matters when it comes to growing a business, this episode is for you! We love talking with Brett and we’re thankful for the value he adds to our community.
Connect with Brett:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Brett for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01