Brendan Aronson (USNA ‘12) is the Co-Founder and CFO of Paintru, a company that turns photos into custom paintings. Through their network of artists, Paintru makes it easy to turn your most cherished moments and memories into a work of art.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His moment of clarity that led him to bet on himself as an entrepreneur
- How Paintru can turn your photos into custom paintings that make amazing gifts
- The biggest lessons he learned from the Naval Academy and the Marine Corps that are helping him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Brendan:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Brendan for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01