Brad Artery (USNA ’95) is the CEO of MOCingbird, an innovative online platform for healthcare professionals to monitor certification and educational requirements. The platform allows users to track and store MOCs, CMEs and state licenses in a secure vault in order to stay up-to-date and compliant. In the Navy, Brad was a submarine officer, doing tours on two Los Angeles class fast attack submarines.
In this episode, Brad and I discuss:
- His journey from the Navy into the healthcare business
- The value proposition of his platform to healthcare professionals
- His lessons learned getting the product to market
Connect with Brad:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Brad for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01