Bo Bergstrom (USNA ’03) is the CEO of Humanly, a company that offers co-working spaces to help therapists and other private practitioners transition into their own private practice. In addition to flexible office space, they also provide their members with an active and supportive community along with business classes to help them thrive.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His company’s goal to grow to 500 locations in the next five years
- How they are planning to grow using the franchising model
- His personal story from serving as a Marine that attracted him to this business
Connect with Bo Bergstrom:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Bo for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01