Ben Allen (USNA ’07) is the Chief Operations Officer at Beachly, a subscription-based premium apparel company inspired by the coastal lifestyle. I’m also joined by Kevin Tighe, Co-Founder & CEO at Beachly.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why they chose a subscription model to sell their coastal themed clothing
- How they attracted their first customers and how they are getting new customers today
- Valuable lessons learned on hiring and building a business from the ground up
Connect with Ben & Kevin:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Ben and Kevin for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01