Barry Lingelbach (USMA ‘99) is the Co-Founder of BlackGreyGold and Slides Wizard, two companies that he started with his West Point classmate, Matthew Hargrove. Matt and Barry started BlackGreyGold to help small to medium-sized companies shorten the path to success and they started Slides Wizard to help people create winning pitch decks.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why he decided to go into business with a USMA classmate
- How Barry and Matt founded their companies based on their shared values and passion for helping small businesses succeed
- The 3 main objectives a pitch deck should accomplish and the common mistakes to avoid when creating a pitch deck
Connect with Barry:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Barry for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01