Barbara Ashe is the Director and Founder of the Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP), a nonprofit focused on training veteran-owned and service-disabled veteran-owned businesses on how to compete, comply and perform in the federal marketplace. VIP offers four different curriculums to connect veteran-owned businesses with the information and resources they need to grow in the federal market at no cost to participants.
In this episode, Barbara and I discuss:
- The tremendous growth companies experience after going through VIP’s programs and the community VIP fosters
- How VIP’s mission and focus remains the same since its inception almost 12 years ago
- VIP’s exciting new marketplace platform that is keyword searchable for industry and government
Connect with Barbara:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Barbara for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01