Alex Chehansky (USNA ’95) is the CFO and Partner at Notorious Wines, a wine company that has achieved national distribution through its great tasting wine and winning team. Their flagship wine, Notorious Pink, is an award-winning rosé made from 100% Grenache.
In this episode, Alex and I discuss:
- How they got their first customers and have grown sales to 50,000+ cases per year
- Best practices and lessons learned from growing their team
- Advice for Academy grads working in a start-up environment
Connect with Alex:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Alex for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01