The fund described is open to “accredited investors” only, through an offering made in accordance with Regulation D, Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. In purchasing securities through a 506(c) offering, we are obligated to verify any participating investor’s status as an “accredited investor” in accordance with Rule 501 of Regulation D. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing.
Today, we are excited to launch the Academy Fund! The Academy Fund is a private real estate fund that invests in military veteran real estate operators. The Academy Fund leverages relationships among Investors, Advisors, and Operators to facilitate the valuable “trust capital.”
In this episode, we discuss:
- How the Academy Fund is the first fund of its kind to lend capital to military veteran real estate operators
- How the Fund is set up for investors and those seeking capital
- How the Academy Fund will create an ecosystem for real estate investors and operators
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Brian and Bill for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01