On today’s podcast I’m joined by Bill Militello (USNA ’92) who shares how an “abundance mindset” and a simple shift in thinking can help us navigate successfully through uncertain times.
Bill is the CEO of Militello Capital and LocalVest.com. Militello Capital is a team of veteran entrepreneurs who invest capital in joint ventures with a select group of highly successful private equity and real estate operators. LocalVest is an exclusive community for accredited investors to discover, research, and discuss private investments with knowledgeable investment professionals.
In this episode, Bill and I discuss:
- How he uses vision boards and mind movies to create a life of abundance
- How your feelings attract abundance (or scarcity) into your life
- Why Academy grads will persevere through this crisis and create more value than ever before
Connect with Bill Militello:
*Special thanks to Ginni Guiton (USMA) from GGHypnosis.com for providing the intention to start the podcast.
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Bill for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01