Today we welcome Todd Waldemar (USNA ‘89) back to the podcast (he first joined us on Episode #110). Todd is the founder of ChowCall and recently went through the 757 Accelerate program. He joins us today along with Evans McMillion, 757 Accelerate’s Executive Director, to share how the program helped ChowCall grow. 757 Accelerate is a nonprofit startup accelerator program focused on founders and their growth.
In this episode, we discuss:
- ChowCall’s exciting growth and their newest offering, grocery delivery from base commissaries
- 757 Accelerate’s focus and how it works with founders to grow their businesses
- The type of founders 757 Accelerate focuses on supporting, specifically military and underrepresented founders
Connect with Todd and Evans:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to both Todd and Evans for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01