Today is the 100th episode of the SABM podcast. In today’s episode I share the story of SABM, where the idea came from and how it has evolved over the past three years. Since launching the community in 2017, we have grown immensely thanks to all the amazing grads who have contributed their time, talent and ideas.
In today’s episode, I share:
- How the idea for SABM started with a coffee mug business and the need to be surrounded by like-minded people
- The story and mindset shift of transitioning from a side-hustle to a full-time business
- Overcoming fear and procrastination when launching a new business (or any creative project)
Special thanks for Ginni Guiton (USMA) for joining me on today’s podcast. And thank you to all our podcast listeners, meetup attendees, real estate accelerator members, investor group members, and mastermind members. Without you, there wouldn’t be an SABM. The face of SABM will always be the community of academy grads who make our tribe so special.
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Ginni for joining me on the 100th episode. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01